Easy Tips & Tricks To Find Your Lost Android Phone
There are a lot of apps out there that can help you track your phone if you lose it. But there’s one problem, usually, you don’t install those apps until you’ve lost your phone and then it’s too late. So you buy a new phone. You say I’m never gonna let that happen again.
Well, if you’re an Android user, there’s a great tip here for you because all that feature is built into the Android phone. I’m gonna show you how you can set it up.
- So the first, thing you want to do is just go into your Google settings,
- Go into security and over here you see allow remote lock and erase. You want to make sure that’s on. You also want to make sure the location and everything are on your phone as well. Some people like to turn the location off to save battery power, but in this case, it needs to be on.
- Once that’s all set you’re all set to go.
Now let’s pretend I’ve lost this phone. I am putting it down here, but let’s just pretend it’s gone I’m like panicking
- The next thing you want to do is just go up to Google type in Android device manager
- See it right over there I’m gonna click on to it gonna take you to the next page.
- Click over there I’m just gonna change the account get connected to count. Now watch map this is cool, it’s located where the device is because I’ve turned it on onto the phone. It’s looking at the map trying to determine where on earth my phone is at this point from here you can do a lot of cool things.
- You can see it’s locating it right here in your mobile location where it is.
Now let’s pretend I’ve misplaced my phone. I’m just trying to find it. I’m like it’s somewhere at home. I can turn a ringer on just over here what I’m gonna do let me just grab this phone again for a second watch this I’m gonna say ring and just like that I’ve remotely turned the ringer on this is great if you if it’s stuck in the couch or under your bed great little feature.
Now let’s imagine that you’ve lost your phone. There’s important information on here and the person might know your PIN. It might be like zero zero zero or one two three four what you could do is the next feature is called lock and right over here I just click on it and I can create a new password. So that anyone that’s gonna tries to open it has to know that new password otherwise they’re not gonna get into the phone and the worst-case scenario. You think there’s very important sensitive information on here and you need to just wipe the phone of any kind of data say it’s like workplace data on your phone you can do an erase button right over
So I’m just gonna click on that now you can see there is a warning here because once you press this it’s just gonna wipe your phone remotely. So you only do this as a last resort when you know you’re never gonna get your phone back.
So there’s a great tip for all you Android users if you’ve lost your phones just make sure that that device is enabled so that if you want to remotely lock it you can all within the Google settings. Thus, this is the best way that How To Find Your Lost Android Phone Without Installing An App 2019. You can easily find your mobile by tracking your mobile location.